The Nature's Head Composting Toilet is the latest design, the best value, and the most reliable choice for portable, self contained, urine separating dry toilets -- on the water, on the land, or on the road.
This toilet or head, (the marine term for toilet) was designed by two long time sailors who sought to create a more user friendly version than anything else on the market. While we designed our product to withstand the harsh marine environment, it can be used anywhere you need a toilet, especially anywhere that plumbing or electricity is difficult or non-existent -- on RVs or campers, in vacation cabins, workshops, barns, yurts, even trucks. Most importantly, this toilet doesn't have the foul odors associated with all other holding tank systems.
The low volume air circulation fan built into the head provides the added benefit of recycling the air in your bathroom which helps make your whole environment smell better. Because it was originally designed for marine use, its rugged design and materials (all stainless hardware) it has been proven to be extremely durable no matter what your environment.
Proudly made in the USA
- Five year warranty
- All stainless hardware.
- Full size elongated seat for comfort.
- Disassembles in seconds for emptying.
- Composting handle can be mounted on either side.
- Vent hose and fan may be mounted on either side.
- Unit comes with everything for your installation but the external vent.
- Molded in toilet seat for safety and ease of cleaning.
- Completely self contained and portable.
- Fully supported liquid tank for applications where it extends beyond mounting pedestal
- Translucent liquid tank allows for easy visual capacity inspection.
- Rear of main tank is cut-out for bulkhead clearance on some boats.
- It's AFFORDABLE!
What’s in the Box?
- Your new Nature’s Head™ composting toilet
- Basic installation kit:
- 5 feet of 1½ inch inside diameter hose with ends inside vent flange
- agitator handle
- 2 mounting brackets and knobs
- 4 mounting bolts (for wood floor installations)
- 6 feet wiring for internal fan hook-up required for 12 volt system
- fuse holder and fuse for direct battery attachment
- Allen wrench for installation of spider handle
- liquids tank cap
- Instruction manual
Note: The exhaust fan for the head has been installed before shipment.
PLEASE NOTE, THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIBLE FOR THE 10% DISCOUNT.
IF SHIPPING OUT OF LOWER 48 STATES PLEASE CALL US FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE.